Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 11, 2013

Happy Monday morning.  My Mom came in last night for a short visit.  It has been so nice sitting up with her this morning just talking a little bit.  I love having her here even if it is for just a short time. 

My verse of the day today is Proverbs 16:3 Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.  I so love verses like this.  It is a great reminder that I need to just let God take care of things for my life. 

Psalm 43:5 Why are you cast down, O my sould, and why are you in turmoil within me?  Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation.  And verse Pslam 78:7 says, so that they should set their hope in God and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments;

So many times in my life I have laid out the plan and asked God to just magically make it happen.  I have had it all wrong for so long.  Having my Mom here makes me think back about how hard I searched for her.  I wanted to find her for so very long.  But God's timing was perfect.  Had I found her any earlier in life it would have possibly messed things up. 

Going through all I have it has been interesting to FINALLY learn what I am supposed to do.  Going through this Bible study I am learning that I need to confess my sins, I have learned how to put my hope in God, and now I can walk forward in faith and truly be fearless!  Not because of my strength but because of my GOD!  I know that God knows all and I know that He cares for me.  He has the whole world in His hands.  He has me right where He wants me. 

So, today try and learn what God wants you to do.  Don't forget to stop and enjoy the small blessings along with the big ones.  There is a blessing in each day ... what part of that blessing are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment