Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 3, 2013

Today I woke in a great deal of pain again.  Ugh, I hate this at times.  I got up and took my final.  I got an A in the class over all.  So glad this one is over.  The final was a little tougher then I expected.  Then I tried to get ready for Church and just couldn't make it.  I hate it when I am in this much pain.  I feel guilty not going to Church.  Jeff was so sweet and cleaned up the house while I was trying get the pain under control. 

Today is the super bowl and we always have a party for David to celebrate his birthday.  He invited the Clapper's over along with Papa John and Lauren.  David and Erika stopped by for a while as well.  It was fun watching the kids laugh and cheer on the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers.  The lead coaches of both teams are brothers.  It has been interesting to listen to hear the parents talk about their boys and this very unique situation. 

When I have a tough day like today I love verses like I Chronicles 16:11-12 that says Seek the Lord and his strenth; seek his presence conitnually!  Remember the wondrous works that he has done, his miracles and the judgements he uttered.  He does not leave us "home alone".  He is always with us and He loves us even when we aren't perfect!  God guards, protects and disciplines us.  I am not sure what I am to learn when I have days that I can't function.  Maybe I am supposed to SIT and be still. 

I love you Lord ... I am so sorry that I didn't get to Church today.  I really hate missing.  I have to be honest, I get nervous when I miss.  God has been blessing us and I don't want things to change.  I know that He doesn't really change things according to what we do or don't do.  But, I just want to stay in His will. 

I will try and write more tomorrow.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better day.  God bless ... and remember to stop and enjoy the little blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment