Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11, 2013

Happy Friday!

Today's Bible study started with Matthew 5: 43-45.  You have heard that it was said, "You shall llove your neighbor and hate your eney."  But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven.  For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Lord are you in the storm?  I learned that no matter if a situation is good or bad we are to be joyful.  Ecclesiastes 7: 13-14.  Isaiah 45: 7 explains that God forms the light and creates darknesss.  I make well-being and create calamity, I am the Lord,w ho oes all these things. 

I learned that God is in complete control.  In Deuteronomy 32:39 it says that See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no God beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

I am thankful that God loves and that He controls everything.  I am one blessed girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment