Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26, 2013

Happy Saturday morning.  Today we have nothing planned which is a beautiful thing for the day. Unfortunately, it is yet another Saturday of no work for my husband.  But, God is in control and I know He will take care of us.  He hasn't worked any Saturdays since 2013 began.  I have enjoyed the time with him, but it makes money even tighter.  God has been blessing us in spite of the lack of work.  It has been a daily miracle to watch.  I was convicted this year to begin tithing again.  God has blessed us so much since we have been tithing.  I am learning this year to obey God and He will bless above and beyond what we can imagine.

John 15:12-13 says, This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.  Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. 

Jesus spent time along with His Father!  How much more should we spend time with our Father as well?  We need to get away from the earthly things on a daily basis and remember why we are here.  We need to focus on the heavenly view for a little while each and every day so we are renewed.  Ephesians 5:16 says, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil! 

I can do nothing without God each and every day.  We are to love the Lord our God!  Deuteronomy 6:4-6 says Hear O Israel:  The Lord our GOd, the Lord is one.  You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.  And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart!

I love you Lord with all my heart.  Help me do your will in everything I do today.   


No comments:

Post a Comment