Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 7, 2013

Good morning.  Today was the first day back to school.  It is almost 9am and Daniel and Jannine are off to school.  David stayed up all night so he just went to sleep and I need to get ready to go to the doctor at 10am. 

My devotion today was again about the disciples in the boat.  I can't believe that even though they knew Jesus personally how unsure they were about his power.  It amazes me and also helps me in some weird ways.  I have a hard time trusting at times and hey I have never met him face to face like the disciples.  I just need to have more faith! 

My devotion spoke that the most important commandment in Mark  12 verse 30 says we are to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.  The second MOST important commandment is to love your neighbor as yourself!  Wow, I need to remember that when driving down the road and in the grocery store!  AND on the phone with a bill collector!  Boy do I have a lot of work to do on that commandment. 

Well, it is a rainy day here in Florida today but I am going to get ready for my doctor appointment.  Then back home to work on my school work.  Let the 2013 schedule begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment