Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013

So, today was a very busy but good day.  I was trying to rest but of course other stuff happened and I didn't get to rest much.

My devotion was amazing again today.  Everything in both my fearless plan and my daily audio Bible reading both reminded me that God is in control and that I should not worry. 

Tomorrow is my disability hearing at 10:30am.  David is taking me to Clearwater.  I am trying so hard NOT to be nervouse.  I am trying so hard NOT to worry.  But I am both unfortunately.  I am asking God to forgive me for my fears.  I am praying for peace.  I know God has this all figured out no matter what happens.  I am just praying for favor.

So, until tomorrow...fears be gone!!!!  Thank you God for always taking care of me.  Proverbs 3: 5 & 6

No comments:

Post a Comment